Tuesday, December 27, 2011

GOD♥JUL FRA NORGE!!!!! :D / Merry♥Christmas from Norway!!!! :D


GOD JUL EVERYONE!!!!!!
This Christmas has been so great!! My family and I went to Norway to celebrate Christmas with my mom's side of the family. It was so wonderful to be surrounded by family and to be there for each other. I love my family so much, and I am so, so grateful for them!!! For one reason or another, this Christmas has been extra reflective for me, which has been way good because I have been able to focus more on the Savior, too. I am so, so thankful for an amazing and wonderful Savior who cares so much and loves us all so much. I honestly don't know where I would be without Him and His love, guidance, strength, encouragement, support, comfort, kindness and mercy. I am so very thankful for Him. Merry Christmas to all!!! And may we always remember and keep the Savior close to our hearts♥

No comments:

Post a Comment