I know that I had to come home this semester for a reason-little did I know that I would discover so much more than just one reason. There have been so, so many experiences that have flooded and filled my life ever since I have come back home to Thailand for a semester. I know that I had to be home here to find out Heavenly Father's will for me and to help the people in my life. I was very nervous to come home to try to sort out everything in my life and to help out with things going on around me, but I knew that the Lord would show me as I got here.
I can honestly say, the first few weeks I was here, I thought I had made an incorrect choice, until I started to really pray about it and figure out what the Lord needed me to do here. At first it was so stressful and overwhelming, but now as I have involved the Lord, He has stuck by my side and helped me figure everything out. I know without a doubt that God lives and that He hears and answers our prayers in more ways than one, and then He will give us countless blessings.
I know the Lord wants more than anything for us to know how much He loves us and that He is always there. I am so, so grateful that He is. My life is so much better when He is there and is helping me shape my future and guiding me. He is always by our side, carrying us if need be, to discover our paths and to help us accept His will and to fulfill our potential. I am so grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment