
Alrighty-it has been awhile since I have blogged, apologies. Hahahahaa. It has definitely been a huge roller coaster the last few months of my life with so much to figure out and so many things to do/take care of, but I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to come home this semester to be able to support and help the people around me, and be able to figure out what I need or want out of life. And I think I finally have more of life figured out. Thank goodness, it is all starting to make sense. Hahahahaha.
Life isn't always as we imagined or planned it to be. There are always bigger and better things planned for us that we don't know about, and sometimes that we are too blind to see. I know that when we have faith and look towards the future with hope, that the best always comes to us. I'm so thankful that the Lord is always so aware of us and that He always places the best before us. As we rely on Him and submit to His will, we will have the best before us and our paths will be filled with light. That always comes through positivity and initiation on our part, and as we laugh off and make the most of the bad and smile at the good with hope, we are in the clear. "In life, have much joy and laughter-life is to be enjoyed, not just endured."- Gordon B. Hinckley. I know that there is joy in the journey in all circumstances and that our greatest dreams can come true as we rely on Christ, look to the future with hope and faith, and make the best of it. The Lord said, "I have come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." I am so thankful that the Savior made it possible for us to experience joy and happiness, and sometimes even sorrow or pain so that we could appreciate the good and the shining moments that make life worth living.
No comments:
Post a Comment